The RollNLock IS NOT TO BE USED as a fall arrest device. NEVER have slack in any rope when using a RollNLock or mechanical ascender device.
- For use with ropes from 8-13mm in diameter following EN 892 / EN 1891 standards
- Weighs 80g/2.82oz
- Spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender (fig. 1)
- Sliding lock for use as a pulley (fig. 2)
- It allows the hauling of light loads (fig. 3)
- Exceptional use with webbing 10-16 mm, for positioning adjustment (fig. 4)
- Developed to also work on wet or dirty ropes
Specific how to use instructions by Climbing Technology are located here.
General usage instructions by Climbing Technology are located here.